SuccessFactors Roles and Privileges
Supervisors, managers and administrative personnel, such as administrative assistants have roles tied to their position in order to perform specific tasks within SuccessFactors.
- They can create positions, create requisitions to post positions, participate in the recruitment process in various roles and onboard new employees.
- Supervisors and managers can approve time and time off, complete goals with their staff and participate in the annual appraisal process.
- Senior leaders are often in workflows for pay changes, participate in promotion and merit processes.
Business offices and college or area payroll centers have roles to assist with:
- student quick hire processes
- all pay-related tasks, including employee data changes, terminations
- approvals for budget-related tasks
Purdue uses the SAP Identity Management (IDM) to assign and track business roles. The role request form is a tile within SuccessFactors. Supervisors and business offices or payroll centers can request roles for new positions or edit roles on current positions.
Visit SAP Management (IDM) – Roles and Privileges webpage to learn how to request roles, review role descriptions and contact list.