Could you benefit from medication therapy management?
- Take four or more medications regularly?
- Take multiple over-the-counter medications, vitamins or natural supplements?
- Have three or more chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma or high cholesterol?
- Have questions or concerns regarding the medications you take?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’re at higher risk for medication complications and can greatly benefit from making an appointment with the Center for Healthy Living pharmacist.
Make an appointment with our highly-trained pharmacist
The Center for Healthy Living offers medication therapy management (MTM) services at no charge to benefits-eligible employees and to family members who are covered on the employee’s Purdue medical plan. You’ll experience highly-personalized care that can give you several benefits.
- Greater safety by identifying drug interactions
- Better tolerance of your medications by helping with side effects
- Ensured effectiveness by guaranteeing you’re on the best medication for you as an individual
- Reduced medication cost by finding less expensive medications or ones with lower copays
- Simpler medication routines to make sure your medications fit easily into your life
The center’s specially trained pharmacist will tailor every visit to your specific needs and desires to help you achieve the outcomes you want.
What happens at an MTM appointment?
- When you arrive for your appointment, you’ll check in with the front desk.
- You’ll join the pharmacist in a private office, and speak with the pharmacist one-on-one.
- You and the pharmacist will discuss the issues you find important and develop a plan together that fits your needs, life and desired outcomes.
- With your permission, following your appointment, the pharmacist will communicate with your health care provider about any plans you discussed during your appointment that would need your provider’s approval.
- You’ll be scheduled for a follow-up appointment to evaluate the plan you developed together.
Set up an appointment today
To schedule an appointment, call 765-494-0111 or visit the Center for Healthy Living portal. Log on using your email and passphrase of your choice; or new users can create an account to get started.