The Purdue University Installment Plan offers an alternative way to ease the burden of having to make one large payment each semester. Participants will be charged an installment plan setup fee of $60 for the fall and/or spring term and $30 for summer. This plan is available for paying your tuition, fees and contracted housing charges.
How Does the Installment Plan Work?
The installment plan setup fee and the required down payment will be paid when setting up the plan. Terms available for the plan will be provided at the time of enrollment.
For the Fall and Spring semesters, there will be two options available:
- Option #1:
- 25% down at time of enrollment for tuition, fees & housing plus the $60 set up fee
- remaining fees will be paid in three equal amounts over the course of the semester.
- Option #2:
- 20% down at time of enrollment for tuition, fees & housing plus the $60 set up fee
- required to have automatic payments scheduled
- remaining fees will be paid in four equal amounts over the course of the semester.
For Summer Session, Module 1 requires 34% at the time of enrollment, and Module 2 requires 50% at the time of enrollment.
For questions regarding the Installment Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org